Tuesday, August 5, 2008

4th Day

In the morning, we went to the university. We checked our blogs, and made a new post. Then, we met some students of the University of Maryland who are studying Japanese. We talked with them for 3 hours. The students whom we talked are Chinese and Taiwanese, and American. I was very surprised at the fact that they spoke very good Japanese although they studied only a year. I want to speak English like their Japanese. That I was impressed the most was a Chinese student. She loves Japanese music. And she always buys Japanese a music magazine. To work in Japanese Music Company, she studies Japanese. I think she is a hard worker. After that, we went to the Kennedy house. The consort was very nice. Then, we ate sushi. The taste was very nice. The 4th day was good day.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your fourth day in America. I hope you have many other good experiences while you are here.

Nina Liakos said...

It's wonderful that you got to chat with the American students of Japanese for three hours! That was a wonderful opportunity to practice speaking English (and a little Japanese too...).

I am glad you enjoyed the jazz concert at the Kennedy Center! I don't care for jazz, actually; I prefer classical, baroque, popular, country, and folk music!

Ai said...

Hi, Nobuya!

You succeeded to upload your face picture! Great^^!!

I was also suprised students speak Japanese very well, and thought about same thing as you^^ I want to speak English more smooth~~!

Ai

Emily said...

Hi! I'm Emily.
The sushi tasted good? Some people said "It was OK."
I enjoyed talking with you about basketball.

Hiromi said...

Hello again, Nobuya~!
Meeting the people who study and speak Japanese is always nice and interesting, don't you think? I once had an opportunity to do so just like you, and it made me think about who I am, and how I should talk about my own culture to the others throughout the world. ^^