Thursday, August 7, 2008

6th day

Yesterday, we went to newsium with my team. I studied world history, so I was looking forward to seeing the things that I studied. First, we watched a wreck of world trade center. I can imagine that 9.11 were so miserable. I watched a VTR that expressed 9.11. I thought that 9.11 was more mercilessly accident than I thought. Then, we went to Berlin’s wall. It was colorful, but with historically perspective, it was serious! After that, we saw Rennin’s statue. I don’t like Rennin much, but I moved. Finally, we watched cloth of KKK. In Japan, I thought KKK was very dreadful, so the cloth looks very horrible. I want KKK to be disappearing. Newsium was very exciting. Then, we went to Chinese shop. IT smelled bad. After that, we went to Asian restaurant. I ordered ochazuke. It tasted very good!!!! At dinner, we talked with Mike. It was very good experience. Finally, we played billiard. It was first time for me to play billiard. It was a lot of fun. The 6th day was very precious for me. Thank you!!

3 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

Hi Nobuya,
I can see that you made the most of your visit to the Newseum. You were even moved by the statue of Lenin. I studied Russian history in college, so I would like to see that. I agree that the Ku Klux Klan was/is a dreadful organization. You have made me really want to visit the Newseum myself!

I am glad that you are having a good time here!

Nina

Nikki said...

Grass,
I'm so glad you had a good day. It sounds like you explored a lot of the Newseum.

Hiromi said...

Hello, Nobuya~!
Visiting the Newseum seems interesting! And it's nice to know that you enjoyed being there. ^^

Anyway, I hope I'll be able to see the pictures you've taken during the trip soon! ^^